To start your FREE Letter from Santa, read below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org answering the questions at the bottom of this page, and we’ll do the rest.
Want to know an easy way to bring a smile to the face of someone special? Have Santa send them a personalized letter! Regal Real Estate’s team of elves have coordinated with the Big Man in Red to send letters to your loved ones across the US. It is very simple, just follow the steps below and we will take care of the rest! (We told you it was easy!) And would you like to know the best part? The letters come with a North Pole postmark and they are FREE! You do not have to be a past, present, or future client of Regal Real Estate. This free service is available to everyone!
Here are the easy steps:
– Answer the questions below so we can personalize the letters and copy and paste that information in an email to email@example.com. You can fill out as many Santa Letter requests as you would like (no limit), but please fill out 1 email per person. Do not combine two people into one email. Please be sure to spell correctly and use capital letters when required so that the information will feed onto the custom Santa letter correctly before we print them.
– Once you have sent the email, we will confirm receipt and our team of elves will take it from there! Letters will be written by Santa and mailed directly to your loved one.
Frequently Asked Questions and General Information
How many letters can I submit? You may request letters for as many people as you like! children, grandchildren, special friend… anyone you think needs a little Christmas cheer!
When is the deadline? Friday, December 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
What if I miss the deadline? We will make every attempt to get the letters in the mail if request are received after December 15th, but only those requested prior to December 15th are guaranteed..
How does this work? Our Regal Real Estate elves work together to print all of the custom letters, address the envelopes, with a North Pole looking postmark to help make them look authentic. Once the letters are prepared, they are then sent out from Santa via USPS First Class Mail with "Santa Claus" as the return address.
Will the recipient know I am the one that generated this letter to them and/or will Regal Real Estate be printed anywhere on the letters or envelopes? Absolutely not. We prepare these letters to be 100% authentic Letters from Santa. If we put our company name on the letters OR if we put your name (as the Sender) on the letters, would it really be an authentic Letter from Santa?
Why is Regal Real Estate doing this? We appreciate the support our community gives our business. Without your support, we simply wouldn't be in business. This is just a very small way that we can do something to help add a smile to your loved one's face around Christmas! Our team truly looks forward to helping Santa with these letters. We invite everyone to submit their request for a FREE Letter from Santa to be sent to your loved ones. You do not have to live in our area and you do not have to be a past client of ours. This is open to anyone in the USA.
Before the FUN begins, we do have a few rules and a little bit of information to share with you!
(1) Letters can be generated for people of all ages (children or adults). In the event you are generating a letter from Santa for an adult, please understand that we will NOT generate Santa Letters that contain profanity or inappropriate language. Our elves will automatically detect such language and remove the letter automatically from printing.
(2) The information you provide from the questions below is the information that is used to generate the letter. PLEASE read the questions carefully. Answers may be altered as needed by our elves to correct errors during input. All answers may not be used depending on space. The goal is to make the letter personalized for the recipient.
(3) Please understand that our office will meet USPS guidelines/deadlines to send the letters to be received before Christmas; however, we cannot control what happens once the letter is in the hands of USPS. Our hope is that all letters are delivered timely and accurately, but sometimes things occur that are completely outside of our control. We greatly appreciate your understanding!
(4) If you have any issues with submitting your Santa Letters request, feel free to call or text Debbie at 863-660-7927 during business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00 - 5:00). We will be more than happy to help you! Again, the deadline to request a personalized letter from Santa is midnight on December 15th.
***Our goal is to personalize the letters from Santa, so if you will take a few minutes to copy the following and paste it in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers that will help us make the letter look more authentic. We may not use all of the information in the letter, it will depend on the space we have when writing the letter, but we will use this information as a guide to make the letter special.
Address to Mail the letter to (include mailing address, city, state and zip code):
Recipient’s gender (girl or boy/male or female):
If we mention parents in the letter, is it mom & dad together or just one or the other?
Anything special that the Recipient has asked for that Santa could mention in the letter to make it more personalized (you can be specific or vague)?
Any one or two special things that the Recipient has done this year that Santa could mention in the letter to make it more personalized? (i.e. good grades, sweet to their sibling(s) (list their names), helpful around the house, awards or specific accomplishments…anything along those lines)
Any pets that are special to them? (List pet’s name and what type of pet it is i.e. cat, dog, etc.)
Do you leave out food for Santa and/or the reindeer? If so, what do you leave?
Any thing else that you think might be helpful when we are personalizing the letter?
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. We are excited to prepare a personalized letter from Santa for someone special.